what to do next
With the uncertainty that accompanies the COVID-19 situation, industry professionals throughout the nation are being pressured to adapt to the many new changes and challenges they may be facing at heavy costs.
Many business owners are having trouble striving for balance while protecting their staff and their health. At Marquee Staffing, our team is dedicated to supporting our partners and providing our community with as much reliable information as possible.
Below, please find our list of useful information should it pertain to your situation.
- Centers for Disease Control Community Guidance for Employers/Businesses
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Mental Health and COVID-19 – Mental Health America
- Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources – U.S. Small Business Administration
- Coronavirus Emergency Loans – U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19 – OSHA
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- U.S. Department of Labor
- Disaster Assistance – U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- IRS Coronavirus Tax Relief – Internal Revenue Service
- Paycheck Protection Program – U.S. Small Business Administration
- World Health Organization
WE ARE THINKING OF YOU AND WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!
Although these uncertain times may be stressful, Marquee Staffing is here to help.
Marquee Staffing has implemented Return to Work processes to ensure the safety or our employees, contractors and our clients please contact us to learn more about our COVID-19 related services.